Search the site
- Farm reared beef still available at Yare Valley Farm Shop!
- The Water Rats Jazz Band at Surlingham Ferry
- The Barn’ at Rockland re-opens with Literary event
- Parish Council Reminder – Overgrown Hedges and Roadside Obstructions
- County and District Councillor Thomson’s report for July
- The Great British BBQ at Teles Patisserie!
- Yare Valley Beef is in the Farm Shop fridge & it’s Fish Van day!
- South Norfolk Community Awards 2021
- Photos from Sylvia’s funeral
- Farm reared BEEF in the Farm Shop!
- Today’s Church Service
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop TODAY!
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Water Rats Jazz Band at the Ferry 02/08/2021 at 12:00 – 15:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 05/08/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Celtic Prayer 10/08/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 12/08/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
Author Archives: foxglovessurlingham
Why not join us to enjoy home-baked cakes and a selection of teas and coffee at the Pop-up Cafe in Surlingham Church this afternoon – 2-4pm – everyone welcome.
The Claxton Community Cafe is held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month from10-12 in Claxton Village Hall. Delicious homebaked cakes, tea or filter coffee at community prices – and good company. Quite a few Surlingham residents attend regularly and … Continue reading
Our next pop-up cafe at Surlingham Church will be in the afternoon and not the morning as previously advertised. Everyone welcome on Sunday May 19 from 2pm to 4pm.
Our next work session at the orchard will be on Sunday between 2 and 4pm. Everyone welcome – please bring gardening gloves. We’re hoping to tackle the fencing and to do some weeding so gardening tools such as forks/spades would … Continue reading
We’ll be meeting on Sunday February 24 at 2pm to plant 8 new trees and to work on the fencing. Everyone welcome and if you can bring your own spade or fork and gardening gloves that would be great. If … Continue reading
Apologies – the last community orchard session of this year in Sunday DECEMBER 2 – sorry for any confusion!! Sunday December 2 – 2-4p.m. With thanks to Paul Swift for spotting the error so quickly.
Our last work session for this year will be on Sunday December 2nd 2-4pm. All welcome.
A reminder of the book sale and cafe tomorrow in Surlingham Church – everyone welcome.