Search the site
- Last Chance – Appointment of Trustees to combined Surlingham Charities
- Greater Norwich Local Plan – Roadshows
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
- Reported broadband scam
- Coldham Hall Open!
- Tiny Acorns Toddler Group returns starting this Wednesday & Friday!
- A Spring Rook Ramble
- Kickstart – Moped Hire Scheme
- Councillor Peter Hiscocks – RIP
- South Norfolk Older People’s Forum
- Morning Prayer 25/02/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- W.I. 01/03/2018 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Holy Communion 04/03/2018 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 04/03/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Folk at the Ferry 04/03/2018 at 20:00 – 22:00
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 07/03/2018 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
- Volunteer Taster Day at Wheatfen, The Ted Ellis Trust 10/03/2018 at 10:00 – 15:00 The Covey, Surlingham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 7AL For further information or to book a place please phone the Warden on 01508 538036. Wheatfen - The Covey, Surlingham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR147AL
Author Archives: josurl
Our Village Shop & Post Office – both open 7 days a week! – plays a vital role in our community, along with our School, pubs, other local businesses and community groups. It helps to make our village an attractive place … Continue reading
Don’t forget to come and join us tomorrow evening at 7.30pm at the Ferry Inn, to chat about how you can get involved in this year’s Village Festival. See you there!
Would you like to be part of an award-winning team committed to serving great food? A vacancy has arisen for the role of Cook Manager at Surlingham Community Primary School, Walnut Hill, Surlingham. The hours of work are Monday – … Continue reading
Would you like a part-time, practical, hands-on job, right on your doorstep, and the opportunity to become part of our very friendly Community Primary School? Then this is the job for you! A vacancy has arisen for the role of … Continue reading
The Festival Committee are delighted to announce that the profits from 2016 fundraising will go to help the following local projects and groups: £750 towards the cost of the lovely new nursery swing at the village playground £750 to the … Continue reading
Following the news article posted on 7th November, there is still a bit of time left to put in an application for a share of the proceeds from the 2016 Surlingham Festival. Funds are available to local groups and projects that will … Continue reading
Following the very enjoyable and successful 2016 Surlingham Festival held at Padmaloka in September, there are still funds of around £1600 available to local groups & projects that will provide new & improved community activities and facilities. So that the … Continue reading