Ever since I have lived in the UK it was apparent that the British and their love for curry are something to behold, dare I say it is a tradition one should celebrate. How better than to enjoy this dish in its myriads of varieties than to come together and SHARE our favourites.
On Sunday 4th September we invite you to Claxton Village hall for our first CurryOk.
We are charging a modest £10 for a family, or £5 per person. Rice, dahl, flat breads, our favourite curry dished and fruit salad will be provided and BUT if you bring a curry tickets are half price!
You are also invited to prepare your best chutney for the 2016 Chutney Challenge, a competition that will be judged by all for a mystery prize.
Booking will be essential, please ring Jane Paterson on 01508 538 415.
Search the site
- Wherry Maud appeal
- Come down to the Ferry. Water Rats AND Wherry Maud!
- Church News. July 23rd 2017
- Start voting now for your pub of the year
- Wherry Maud is in Surlingham this weekend….
- Church News. July 16th 2017
- Yes, we genuinely typed in’Funny Jokes’ into Google and this came up top. Now, as funny as our jokes are, let us save you from any more and let you know the things we have in for you this weekend. Plus at the bottom, a rather tasty recipe using our farm shop ingredients.
- Charlie’s In The Wrong Village!
- Fighting fly tipping
- River walk and cafe
- Try Sailing 27/07/2017 at 18:30 – 20:00 Coldham Hall sailing Club
- Group Service 30/07/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- River walk & pop up cafe 30/07/2017 at 14:00 – 16:30
- An afternoon with Bob 30/07/2017 at 16:00 – 18:30 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 02/08/2017 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
- Try Sailing 03/08/2017 at 18:30 – 20:00 Coldham Hall sailing Club
- W.I. 03/08/2017 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall