Ever since I have lived in the UK it was apparent that the British and their love for curry are something to behold, dare I say it is a tradition one should celebrate. How better than to enjoy this dish in its myriads of varieties than to come together and SHARE our favourites.
On Sunday 4th September we invite you to Claxton Village hall for our first CurryOk.
We are charging a modest £10 for a family, or £5 per person. Rice, dahl, flat breads, our favourite curry dished and fruit salad will be provided and BUT if you bring a curry tickets are half price!
You are also invited to prepare your best chutney for the 2016 Chutney Challenge, a competition that will be judged by all for a mystery prize.
Booking will be essential, please ring Jane Paterson on 01508 538 415.
Search the site
- New business listing: Cosmetics Doctor
- Dog show 2018 – Teles Patisserie
- Charity coffee morning in Bergh Apton – 16th October.
- Sunday 30th September – Group Service St Mary’s Church – Touched By Untouchables
- A weekend of celebration at Claxton church
- American football found
- Emergency Road Closure – Walnut Hill
- Dog found
- Found Dog
- Surlingham Fayre
- Carpet Bowls 28/09/2018 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Group Service - Touched By Untouchables 30/09/2018 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's church
- Dog show 2018 at Teles patisserie 30/09/2018 at 11:00 – 15:00
- Mobile Library 01/10/2018 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 03/10/2018 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
- Youth Café 03/10/2018 at 15:45 – 17:00 Norwich Youth for Christ presents: Surlingham Youth Café for ages 7 to 11 in Surlingham Parish Hall.
- W.I. 04/10/2018 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall