Ever since I have lived in the UK it was apparent that the British and their love for curry are something to behold, dare I say it is a tradition one should celebrate. How better than to enjoy this dish in its myriads of varieties than to come together and SHARE our favourites.
On Sunday 4th September we invite you to Claxton Village hall for our first CurryOk.
We are charging a modest £10 for a family, or £5 per person. Rice, dahl, flat breads, our favourite curry dished and fruit salad will be provided and BUT if you bring a curry tickets are half price!
You are also invited to prepare your best chutney for the 2016 Chutney Challenge, a competition that will be judged by all for a mystery prize.
Booking will be essential, please ring Jane Paterson on 01508 538 415.
Search the site
- Riverbank walk spring clean
- Paddle boarding taster at The Ferry House
- Church News. January 20th 2019
- Water leak at The Green reported
- Spanish after school club
- Update on Sylvia and The Post Office & Stores
- SNDC – Help Hub – Bulletin
- Police Connect Message – Scam Alerts
- Witnesses sought to fail-to-stop road collision in Poringland
- Black cat straying on The Green
- Youth Café 23/01/2019 at 15:45 – 17:00 Norwich Youth for Christ presents: Surlingham Youth Café for ages 7 to 11 in Surlingham Parish Hall.
- An evening with BobnScheduled: 30 Mar 2018 at 20:00 to 22:30nLocation: 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdomn 24/01/2019 at 18:00 – 22:00 Provisional times
- Carpet Bowls 25/01/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Morning Prayer 27/01/2019 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- World Without End (band) at The Ferry 27/01/2019 at 16:00 – 18:30 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Youth Café 30/01/2019 at 15:45 – 17:00 Norwich Youth for Christ presents: Surlingham Youth Café for ages 7 to 11 in Surlingham Parish Hall.
- Carpet Bowls 01/02/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall