Ever since I have lived in the UK it was apparent that the British and their love for curry are something to behold, dare I say it is a tradition one should celebrate. How better than to enjoy this dish in its myriads of varieties than to come together and SHARE our favourites.
On Sunday 4th September we invite you to Claxton Village hall for our first CurryOk.
We are charging a modest £10 for a family, or £5 per person. Rice, dahl, flat breads, our favourite curry dished and fruit salad will be provided and BUT if you bring a curry tickets are half price!
You are also invited to prepare your best chutney for the 2016 Chutney Challenge, a competition that will be judged by all for a mystery prize.
Booking will be essential, please ring Jane Paterson on 01508 538 415.
Search the site
- Parish Council – Annual Governance Accountability Reports
- Starting Summer 2018…Alderfen Marshes Canoe Club
- Pork and Ale Festival
- Draft Minutes Parish Council Meeting 15 May 2018
- School Poster Project – Traffic Calming
- URGENT – Please take care on The Green
- Are you at a loose end, enjoy walking in the countryside? then this could be for you…
- Orchard – change of time for Sunday
- Burger Night At Coldham Hall
- Parish Council Agenda – 15 May 2018
- Tiny Acorns Toddler Group 25/05/2018 at 10:00 – 12:00
- Morning Prayer 27/05/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Fiona Harber, solo vocalist at the Ferry 28/05/2018 at 16:00 – 18:30 The Ferry Housen1 Ferry Road, Norwich, NR14 7AR, England
- Holy Communion 03/06/2018 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 03/06/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Cafe and river walk from the church 03/06/2018 at 14:00 – 16:30
- Folk at the Ferry 03/06/2018 at 20:00 – 22:00