Ever since I have lived in the UK it was apparent that the British and their love for curry are something to behold, dare I say it is a tradition one should celebrate. How better than to enjoy this dish in its myriads of varieties than to come together and SHARE our favourites.
On Sunday 4th September we invite you to Claxton Village hall for our first CurryOk.
We are charging a modest £10 for a family, or £5 per person. Rice, dahl, flat breads, our favourite curry dished and fruit salad will be provided and BUT if you bring a curry tickets are half price!
You are also invited to prepare your best chutney for the 2016 Chutney Challenge, a competition that will be judged by all for a mystery prize.
Booking will be essential, please ring Jane Paterson on 01508 538 415.
Search the site
- Surlingham Newsletter No.68 June to July 2017
- Q: What do you call a cow with no legs? A: Ground Beef
- American friends
- Made in Surlingham: the World’s best wine
- Church News. May 21st 2017
- Surlingham Village Tea Party 3-5pm June 17th 2017
- Quiz at Claxton 17th June
- Parish Council Minutes 16 May 2017
- Q: How do pigs write top secret messages? A: With invisible oink
- River Walk and Pop up Café July 8th and July 30th 2pm-4.30pm
- Morning Prayer 28/05/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Lee Vasey at the Ferry 28/05/2017 at 16:30 – 18:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- W.I. 01/06/2017 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Holy Communion 04/06/2017 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 04/06/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Folk at the Ferry 04/06/2017 at 20:00 – 22:00
- Try Sailing 08/06/2017 at 18:30 – 20:00 Coldham Hall sailing Club