Ever since I have lived in the UK it was apparent that the British and their love for curry are something to behold, dare I say it is a tradition one should celebrate. How better than to enjoy this dish in its myriads of varieties than to come together and SHARE our favourites.
On Sunday 4th September we invite you to Claxton Village hall for our first CurryOk.
We are charging a modest £10 for a family, or £5 per person. Rice, dahl, flat breads, our favourite curry dished and fruit salad will be provided and BUT if you bring a curry tickets are half price!
You are also invited to prepare your best chutney for the 2016 Chutney Challenge, a competition that will be judged by all for a mystery prize.
Booking will be essential, please ring Jane Paterson on 01508 538 415.
Search the site
- An interesting opportunity to get involved in the community
- Parish Council Minutes (Draft) 16 January 2018
- Coldham Hall Tavern
- Church News. January 21st 2018
- Controversial cuts to bus subsidies in Norfolk abandoned by Councillors
- Are you interested in local history? Do you want to learn more about Surlingham?
- Coldham Hall Carnser repaired
- Church News. January 14th 2018
- Ferry quiz – monies raised
- Murder Mystery evening – Sat 10th February
- Morning Prayer in Claxton 28/01/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 Claxton Village Hall Join with Claxton
- W.I. 01/02/2018 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Songline for Doggerland 02/02/2018 at 19:30 – 20:30 Bergh Apton Church
- Songline for Doggerland 03/02/2018 at 19:30 – 20:30 Bergh Apton Church
- Holy Communion 04/02/2018 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 04/02/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Folk at the Ferry 04/02/2018 at 20:00 – 22:00