FOSS ‘BUSY BEE’, Sunday 12th March, 10am-2pm at School
Help us tidy and brighten up the School grounds ready for the Spring!
We are borrowing an Australian idea suggested by one of the Parents in School. A Busy Bee is an event where Community, Parents and Friends get together to carry out a few jobs around the school grounds, have a chat and a cuppa and hopefully a bit of a laugh at the same time. We held the first event in 2015 and it was a great success. School now have a new list of jobs for us so it’s time for Busy Bee 2!
Jobs on the list include the following (more may be added!):
- Fence painting
- Weeding the veggie patches
- Washing and cleaning toys and outdoor equipment in the Early Years area
- Planting up pots and beds for Spring and Summer colour
- Small DIY tasks (like fixing the shed doors)
- Sweeping and tidying the yard.
It would be lovely if anyone who is free on the day could join us at School but even if you can’t make it we would be happy to accept the following things to help out:
- Donations of plants.
- Donations of compost / bark chippings.
Contact the committee for more info (<email address removed: webmaster>) to offer help! (or just turn up..)