Yes, that is really the best we have got, and no, we dont really get it either.
We had some very flash photography done this week for the shop and oils and general farm shenanigans. I must say, the asparagus does look very tempting, and does go very well with our oil and infusions, whether roasted, grilled, steamed, boiled or stuffed up one of your nostrils. Only joking… I wouldn’t dare boil them.
(No we dont really endorse putting asparagus up your nostrils). …In other non nostril related news we still have a wonderful array of produce at the shop. Tomorrow lots of choccy, salted caramel, vanilla and strawberry ice creams will be arriving as well as veg, cheeses, sausages and more.
For snacks and enjoying a peaceful stop we have our crisps, brays pork pies, hot and cold drinks, free wifi and much much more. Dont forget to top up your rapeseed oil from any of our refill station infusions, try our delicious farm reared beef and generally, just have a super time.
We will be open as usual all weekend 8am-9pm inc bank holidays. NR14 7AL for the covey entrance by foot and nr14 7gd for the long drive entrance by car or foot, you are more than welcome to cut through the farm by foot either side, but only if you stop at the shop and spend a few thousand pounds 🙂
From all of us at the Yare Valley farm, do enjoy your Easter break, whatever you are doing.
Search the site
- I’ll get my man!
- Superfast Broadband update
- Using Facebook and other forms of social media then be aware….
- Open afternoon: our village church as a community venue. Saturday May 6th 2.30pm.
- Surlingham May Fair and Fun Day Sat 13 May 3-6pm
- Church News. April 23rd 2017
- Church News. Easter Day April 16th 2017
- Blocked Gullies, Broken Road Signs…………
- Annual Parish Meeting
- How do bunnies stay fit? They eggercise.
- CHSC Open Regatta 29/04/2017 at 14:00 – 17:00 at Coldham Hall
- CHSC Open Regatta 30/04/2017 at 10:00 – 17:00 at Coldham Hall
- Group Service 30/04/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Lee Vasey at the Ferry 01/05/2017 at 16:30 – 18:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- W.I. 04/05/2017 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall
- Open afternoon: our village church as a community venue 06/05/2017 at 14:30 – 16:00 Saint Mary's Surlingham
- Holy Communion 07/05/2017 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church