Yes, that is really the best we have got, and no, we dont really get it either.
We had some very flash photography done this week for the shop and oils and general farm shenanigans. I must say, the asparagus does look very tempting, and does go very well with our oil and infusions, whether roasted, grilled, steamed, boiled or stuffed up one of your nostrils. Only joking… I wouldn’t dare boil them.
(No we dont really endorse putting asparagus up your nostrils). …In other non nostril related news we still have a wonderful array of produce at the shop. Tomorrow lots of choccy, salted caramel, vanilla and strawberry ice creams will be arriving as well as veg, cheeses, sausages and more.
For snacks and enjoying a peaceful stop we have our crisps, brays pork pies, hot and cold drinks, free wifi and much much more. Dont forget to top up your rapeseed oil from any of our refill station infusions, try our delicious farm reared beef and generally, just have a super time.
We will be open as usual all weekend 8am-9pm inc bank holidays. NR14 7AL for the covey entrance by foot and nr14 7gd for the long drive entrance by car or foot, you are more than welcome to cut through the farm by foot either side, but only if you stop at the shop and spend a few thousand pounds 🙂
From all of us at the Yare Valley farm, do enjoy your Easter break, whatever you are doing.
Search the site
- Church News. March 18th 2018
- St Patrick’s day quiz – CANCELLED
- Parish Council Agenda – 20 March 2018 7:30p.m.
- Greater Norwich Development plan – easier web links
- St Patrick’s Day quiz at The Ferry House. 17th March at 8pm
- March 24 – fencing the orchard!
- Police Connect Message – Another Cold Caller – Scam
- Proposed Housing Development Sites in Surlingham
- Riverbank Spring Clean
- This weekend at Coldham Hall
- Mobile Library 19/03/2018 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ
- Parish Council Meeting 20/03/2018 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Pilates 22/03/2018 at 18:00 – 19:00 Bramerton Village Hall
- Pilates 22/03/2018 at 19:00 – 20:00 Bramerton Village Hall
- Lee Vasey at the Ferry 23/03/2018 at 20:30 – 23:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Fencing the Orchard - volunteers welcome 24/03/2018 at 10:00 – 13:00
- Morning Prayer 25/03/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church