Yes, that is really the best we have got, and no, we dont really get it either.
We had some very flash photography done this week for the shop and oils and general farm shenanigans. I must say, the asparagus does look very tempting, and does go very well with our oil and infusions, whether roasted, grilled, steamed, boiled or stuffed up one of your nostrils. Only joking… I wouldn’t dare boil them.
(No we dont really endorse putting asparagus up your nostrils). …In other non nostril related news we still have a wonderful array of produce at the shop. Tomorrow lots of choccy, salted caramel, vanilla and strawberry ice creams will be arriving as well as veg, cheeses, sausages and more.
For snacks and enjoying a peaceful stop we have our crisps, brays pork pies, hot and cold drinks, free wifi and much much more. Dont forget to top up your rapeseed oil from any of our refill station infusions, try our delicious farm reared beef and generally, just have a super time.
We will be open as usual all weekend 8am-9pm inc bank holidays. NR14 7AL for the covey entrance by foot and nr14 7gd for the long drive entrance by car or foot, you are more than welcome to cut through the farm by foot either side, but only if you stop at the shop and spend a few thousand pounds 🙂
From all of us at the Yare Valley farm, do enjoy your Easter break, whatever you are doing.
Search the site
- Canoe Club P.S
- Parish Council – Annual Governance Accountability Reports
- Starting Summer 2018…Alderfen Marshes Canoe Club
- Pork and Ale Festival
- Draft Minutes Parish Council Meeting 15 May 2018
- School Poster Project – Traffic Calming
- URGENT – Please take care on The Green
- Are you at a loose end, enjoy walking in the countryside? then this could be for you…
- Orchard – change of time for Sunday
- Burger Night At Coldham Hall
- Tiny Acorns Toddler Group 25/05/2018 at 10:00 – 12:00
- Morning Prayer 27/05/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Fiona Harber, solo vocalist at the Ferry 28/05/2018 at 16:00 – 18:30 The Ferry Housen1 Ferry Road, Norwich, NR14 7AR, England
- Holy Communion 03/06/2018 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 03/06/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Cafe and river walk from the church 03/06/2018 at 14:00 – 16:30
- Folk at the Ferry 03/06/2018 at 20:00 – 22:00