Yes, that is really the best we have got, and no, we dont really get it either.
We had some very flash photography done this week for the shop and oils and general farm shenanigans. I must say, the asparagus does look very tempting, and does go very well with our oil and infusions, whether roasted, grilled, steamed, boiled or stuffed up one of your nostrils. Only joking… I wouldn’t dare boil them.
(No we dont really endorse putting asparagus up your nostrils). …In other non nostril related news we still have a wonderful array of produce at the shop. Tomorrow lots of choccy, salted caramel, vanilla and strawberry ice creams will be arriving as well as veg, cheeses, sausages and more.
For snacks and enjoying a peaceful stop we have our crisps, brays pork pies, hot and cold drinks, free wifi and much much more. Dont forget to top up your rapeseed oil from any of our refill station infusions, try our delicious farm reared beef and generally, just have a super time.
We will be open as usual all weekend 8am-9pm inc bank holidays. NR14 7AL for the covey entrance by foot and nr14 7gd for the long drive entrance by car or foot, you are more than welcome to cut through the farm by foot either side, but only if you stop at the shop and spend a few thousand pounds 🙂
From all of us at the Yare Valley farm, do enjoy your Easter break, whatever you are doing.
Search the site
- Mobile library service under threat
- Are you the parent or carer of a 2 year old?
- Walnut hill closed at Village Hall 14th 20th August 2018
- Live music Saturday 22nd September. World Without End
- Surlingham Newsletter No. 75 (August to September 2018)
- Warning – Power Cables entangled in tree on Walnut Hill
- Wallet lost on the Covey
- Summer walk and picnic on Saturday 11th August
- Last cafe and riverside walk event this year
- Road Hazard
- Carpet Bowls 24/08/2018 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Morning Prayer 26/08/2018 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Lee Vasey at the Ferry 26/08/2018 at 16:00 – 18:30 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Carpet Bowls 31/08/2018 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Village Fayre 01/09/2018 at 13:30 – 16:00 Padmaloka This year's fayre will once again be held in the beautiful gardens of Padmaloka, The Covey, Surlingham. Join us to enjoy: refreshments with home-made cakes and Padmaloka quiches stalls selling artwork and crafts; books and dvds; home-made cakes; Padmaloka bread, and more games and activities including: coconut shy; wellie wanging; smash a plate; bouncy castle…
- Holy Communion 02/09/2018 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 02/09/2018 at 10:00 – 11:00 To be advised