Yes, that is really the best we have got, and no, we dont really get it either.
We had some very flash photography done this week for the shop and oils and general farm shenanigans. I must say, the asparagus does look very tempting, and does go very well with our oil and infusions, whether roasted, grilled, steamed, boiled or stuffed up one of your nostrils. Only joking… I wouldn’t dare boil them.
(No we dont really endorse putting asparagus up your nostrils). …In other non nostril related news we still have a wonderful array of produce at the shop. Tomorrow lots of choccy, salted caramel, vanilla and strawberry ice creams will be arriving as well as veg, cheeses, sausages and more.
For snacks and enjoying a peaceful stop we have our crisps, brays pork pies, hot and cold drinks, free wifi and much much more. Dont forget to top up your rapeseed oil from any of our refill station infusions, try our delicious farm reared beef and generally, just have a super time.
We will be open as usual all weekend 8am-9pm inc bank holidays. NR14 7AL for the covey entrance by foot and nr14 7gd for the long drive entrance by car or foot, you are more than welcome to cut through the farm by foot either side, but only if you stop at the shop and spend a few thousand pounds 🙂
From all of us at the Yare Valley farm, do enjoy your Easter break, whatever you are doing.
Search the site
- No. Not quite winter yet. And we have some great goodies in!
- Harvest Festival & Pet Service at St Mary’s on 8th October.
- Coffee morning in Bergh Apton in aid of MND Association on 10th October
- South Norfolk Players open evening in Brooke on October 8th
- New Autumn Menu at Coldham Hall
- Village Meditation a Great Success!
- New Anglian Bus timetable
- Surlingham Mums on the Run go Gung-Ho
- Are you an artist/craftsperson, home baker or maker of preserves…
- Kirby road MAY be open
- Morning Prayer 24/09/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Carpet Bowls 28/09/2017 at 14:30 – 16:30 Parish Hall
- Boseln race 01/10/2017
- Holy Communion 01/10/2017 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 01/10/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Folk at the Ferry 01/10/2017 at 20:00 – 22:00
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 04/10/2017 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry