Customers at the first ‘river walk and cafe’ last Saturday spent an idyllic afternoon sitting in and around the church, with tea and cake and seemed very happy. The event raised £157. There will be another one on Sunday 30th July 2-4.30pm and locals and visitors alike will be very welcome.
Search the site
- Harvest Festival & Pet Service at St Mary’s on 8th October.
- Coffee morning in Bergh Apton in aid of MND Association on 10th October
- South Norfolk Players open evening in Brooke on October 8th
- New Autumn Menu at Coldham Hall
- Village Meditation a Great Success!
- New Anglian Bus timetable
- Surlingham Mums on the Run go Gung-Ho
- Are you an artist/craftsperson, home baker or maker of preserves…
- Kirby road MAY be open
- Parish Council Agenda – 19 September 2017
- The Street - temporary road closure 20/09/2017 – 22/09/2017
- Morning Prayer 24/09/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Carpet Bowls 28/09/2017 at 14:30 – 16:30 Parish Hall
- Boseln race 01/10/2017
- Holy Communion 01/10/2017 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 01/10/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Folk at the Ferry 01/10/2017 at 20:00 – 22:00