|Police are appealing for witnesses following a police pursuit on Sunday (31 March 2019) that started in North Burlingham and ended in Swainsthorpe.
A blue Honda CRV failed to stop for officers, who were driving in an unmarked police vehicle, at about 6.35pm on the eastbound carriageway of the A47 at North Burlingham, before taking the A140 exit.The vehicle was last seen heading along the A140 at Swainsthorpe at 6.52pm when the pursuit was aborted due to safety reasons.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the pursuit and has information or dash camera footage.
Anyone with information should contact PC Chris Chambers at Wymondham Roads and Armed Policing Team (RAPT) on 101. Alternatively, they can call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Search the site
- Changes at the Beauchamp Arms
- No Halloween at Padmaloka this Year
- Pumpkin fool
- Surlingham Parish Council Invite Applicants for Co-option to the Parish Council
- Norfolk County and South Norfolk District Councillor Vic Thomson’s monthly reports and Information on Funding for Community groups
- Half Term Offer at the Ferry House
- ElevenSays. No. 285 Oct to Nov 2020
- Advents Lights in the Benefice
- Norfolk Association of Local Councils – Support for Residents
- Art Café. Wednesday 21st Oct at 10:30am
- Today’s Church Service and Foodbank delivery
- Pumpkins and more!!!
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Celtic Prayer 27/10/2020 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Family Prayer 01/11/2020 at 11:00 – 12:00 St Mary's Church
- Act of Remembrance 08/11/2020 at 10:50 – 11:50 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Celtic Prayer 10/11/2020 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham