|Police are appealing for witnesses following a police pursuit on Sunday (31 March 2019) that started in North Burlingham and ended in Swainsthorpe.
A blue Honda CRV failed to stop for officers, who were driving in an unmarked police vehicle, at about 6.35pm on the eastbound carriageway of the A47 at North Burlingham, before taking the A140 exit.The vehicle was last seen heading along the A140 at Swainsthorpe at 6.52pm when the pursuit was aborted due to safety reasons.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the pursuit and has information or dash camera footage.
Anyone with information should contact PC Chris Chambers at Wymondham Roads and Armed Policing Team (RAPT) on 101. Alternatively, they can call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Search the site
- Pot Washers Wanted at Coldham Hall
- Latest from the Farm Shop
- Eat Out to Help Out at Coldham Hall
- Eat out to help out at the Ferry
- Rockland St Mary Surgery opens Monday 3rd August
- Joba has returned, thanks villagers!
- Have you seen Joba the cat?
- Surlingham Parish Council – Draft Minutes 21 July 2020
- Garage Sale
- The Play Park is now open again!
- Do you know who this inflatable belongs to?
- UPDATE: Mobile phone reunited with owner
- Surlingham Staithe – Update on Progress
- Live music and Dinner at The Terrace in Loddon this Saturday
- Playful Picnics for shielding families at Wheatfen Forest School
- July 19th Church Service at 10am in Rockland St Mary
- Lots of beef in the Farm Shop!
- Surlingham Parish Council – Agenda – 21 July 2020
- Our Church reopens today at 10am
- Injured cat on The Green