Please see below the agenda for Tuesday 16 July 2019.
SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL
The Parish Council meeting is open to the public they are not public meetings. There is the opportunity for the public to ask questions concerning items on the agenda at every meeting.
You are summoned to attend the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 16 July 2019 at the Parish Hall at 7.45pm.
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the Chairman
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 18 June 2019
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Progress report for information: Councillors/Clerk
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor
- Public Question Time in respect of items on the Agenda (15 minutes)
- Finance –a) To authorise payments/cheques – b) To approve the first Quarterly Statement 2019/20
- Play Park Equipment – ROSPA report – Review and agree action
- Maintenance Plan – Councillors contributions – Councillor Broom
- To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
- To confirm the date of the next meeting 17 September 2019
(there will be no Parish Council meeting in August)