September has just arrived! All getting back to normal routines and school runs! And as last year, we are bringing to our Patisserie a special day dedicated to our amazing four legged friends: doggies!
After last year’s success, we had to repeat it again.
Date: 29th September! Bring your dog down, let us take a photo of him/her/them, we will share it on our Facebook page and the lucky one that gets more likes wins an excellent Xmas hamper worth of £75 full of Xmas goodies for owners and doggies.
On the day we will have stalls selling all dogs things including cakes and cookies from the amazing Little Blue Cupcakery!
So be quick and put this on your diary!
Search the site
- Very sad news
- LAST CHANCE TO ORDER FATHER’S DAY TREAT BOXES!
- News about Sylvia
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop – Thursday 10th June
- FATHER’S DAY TREAT BOX – ORDERS CLOSE at Midnight Sunday 13th!
- Parish Council – Agenda for Tuesday 15 June 2021 at 7:30p.m.
- Weekly menu at Teles Patisserie
- Thank you for the cakes
- (no title)
- SNDC – Village Cluster Development – Consultation
- EAT SCRUMPTIOUS’ JUNE COOKIE MENU IS HERE!
- Cakes update 🍰 🧁
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Parish Council Meeting 15/06/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 17/06/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Try Sailing theory session 17/06/2021 at 19:00 – 21:00 Coldham Hall CarnsernSurlingham, Norwich, England
- Celtic Prayer 22/06/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham