September has just arrived! All getting back to normal routines and school runs! And as last year, we are bringing to our Patisserie a special day dedicated to our amazing four legged friends: doggies!
After last year’s success, we had to repeat it again.
Date: 29th September! Bring your dog down, let us take a photo of him/her/them, we will share it on our Facebook page and the lucky one that gets more likes wins an excellent Xmas hamper worth of £75 full of Xmas goodies for owners and doggies.
On the day we will have stalls selling all dogs things including cakes and cookies from the amazing Little Blue Cupcakery!
So be quick and put this on your diary!
Search the site
- What's green, local and smells of mint?
- High water at The Ferry House
- Lost mobile phone
- Valentines at The Ferry House
- January at The Ferry House
- Surlingham Parish Council – Agenda 21 January 2020
- Church News. January 12th 2020
- ***card alert***
- Surlingham Staithe – The Parish Council wants your views
- Cheese & Wine at Teles Patisserie
- Carpet Bowls 24/01/2020 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Extend Gentle Exercise for the 60+ 28/01/2020 at 14:00 – 15:30 Parish Room every Tuesday barring Bank Holidays Registration 1400 hours. Class 1415 - 1500. Refreshments. Details Jennifer Hall 01508 494443
- Table Tennis 29/01/2020 at 10:00 – 12:00 Rockland Parish Rooms
- Carpet Bowls 31/01/2020 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Candlemas & Gift Aid Service 02/02/2020 at 11:00 – 12:00
- Family Prayer 02/02/2020 at 11:00 – 12:00 St Mary's Church
- Folk at the Ferry 02/02/2020 at 20:00 – 22:00