September has just arrived! All getting back to normal routines and school runs! And as last year, we are bringing to our Patisserie a special day dedicated to our amazing four legged friends: doggies!
After last year’s success, we had to repeat it again.
Date: 29th September! Bring your dog down, let us take a photo of him/her/them, we will share it on our Facebook page and the lucky one that gets more likes wins an excellent Xmas hamper worth of £75 full of Xmas goodies for owners and doggies.
On the day we will have stalls selling all dogs things including cakes and cookies from the amazing Little Blue Cupcakery!
So be quick and put this on your diary!
Search the site
- Video Service to mark the passing of HRH Prince Philip
- His Royal Highness Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh 1921 – 2021
- Barn Owl. Issue 10
- Church Services 11th to 18th April
- Weekend menu & Reopening at Teles Patisserie
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop – 8th April 10.30am until 4pm!
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop
- The Easter Bunny wants to say thank you to everyone who made today so special
- Easter Bunny spotted on The Green
- Last day of Pop Up Gallery and booksale on The Green
- Surlingham Ferry reopening 12th April
- CycSpresso Sunday 4th April 🐣☕️
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Celtic Prayer 13/04/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 15/04/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Parish Council Meeting 20/04/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 22/04/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00