September has just arrived! All getting back to normal routines and school runs! And as last year, we are bringing to our Patisserie a special day dedicated to our amazing four legged friends: doggies!
After last year’s success, we had to repeat it again.
Date: 29th September! Bring your dog down, let us take a photo of him/her/them, we will share it on our Facebook page and the lucky one that gets more likes wins an excellent Xmas hamper worth of £75 full of Xmas goodies for owners and doggies.
On the day we will have stalls selling all dogs things including cakes and cookies from the amazing Little Blue Cupcakery!
So be quick and put this on your diary!
Search the site
- Sunday’s Church services including 9:30am Holy Communion at St Mary’s, Surlingham.
- Teles Patisserie is back!
- Parish Council – External Auditors Conclusion 2020/21
- The Fish Van is Back! 16th September
- Parish Council Meeting – Tuesday 21 September 2021
- SNDC – Planning application 2021/1946
- Music at The Ferry House
- Church services this Sunday 12th September
- Enjoy a weekend of music at The Ferry House
- Barn Owl. Issue 11 September 2021
- Art Café starts again at 10:30am on Wednesday 8th September
- Teles Patisserie Summer Break
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- ?Harvest Festival poss? 19/09/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church
- Gentle Exercise Club 21/09/2021 at 14:00 – 15:15 Parish Hall Run by Extend Teacher Jennifer Hall. 01508 494443
- Parish Council Meeting 21/09/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- One for the Rook - A trail like no other 22/09/2021 – 26/09/2021 Bergh AptonnSouth Norfolk, England