SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL
The Parish Council meeting is open to the public they are not public meetings. There is the opportunity for the public to ask questions at every meeting.
You are summoned to attend the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 17 September 2019 at the Parish Hall at 7.30pm in line with standing orders the meeting will close no later than 9:30.
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the Chairman
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 16 July 2019 and the notes of the 30 July 2019
- Matters arising from the minutes 16 July 2019
- Item 5 Councillor Thomson update re speeding on Bramerton Road
- Item 10 Playpark repairs to nest swing, climbing frame, slide and mower
- Casual vacancy Co-option of Councillor
- Progress report for information on items not on the Agenda: Councillors/Clerk
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor
- Clerk seeks approval to amend Standing Order 3(d) to delete sentence in italics. ‘The period designated for public question time at a meeting shall not exceed 15 minutes unless directed by the chairman of the meeting. During this period questions will be heard concerning items already on the agenda’. Reason -The current wording prevents residents from raising any issues.
- Public Question Time not exceeding 15 minutes unless directed by the chairman of the meeting.
- Finance – To authorise payments/cheques
- Footpaths – Boardwalk to remain closed – PS
- Tree Planting – Identify areas for planting – PS
- Parish Hall access – Key holder options – PS
- Maintenance Plan – Progress – JB
- Correspondence/Emails circulated
- To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
- To confirm the date of the next meeting 15 October 2019