Open as usual today but take care and bring your wellies as the water is across the lane. High tide was at 7:26am here so it should be going down! High tide will be 8:38pm.
Search the site
- Music at the Ferry – Tuesday 9th August 1-2
- Is this your cat?
- brown bin home!!
- Wandering Brown Bin!!!
- Derry Kelleher
- Missing cat found
- UPDATE cat found. Cat missing from Ferry Corner.
- Latest photo of The Ferry House
- Sunday Church Services in August
- Parish Council – Community Use of School Field
- The Fish Van is BACK!
- This week’s services (Sunday 31st) and video
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Celtic Prayer 23/08/2022 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 25/08/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Bethany Jade music at the Ferry 27/08/2022 at 15:00 – 18:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Micky Jay King at the Ferry 28/08/2022 at 14:00 – 18:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 01/09/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 08/09/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00