The Parish Council meeting is open to the public they are not public meetings. There is the opportunity for the public to ask questions at every meeting.
You are summoned to attend the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 18 February 2020 at the Parish Hall at 7.30pm in line with standing orders the meeting will close no later than 9:30.
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the Chairman
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 21 January 2020
- To approve amendment to the minutes of the meeting of 17 December 2019
- Matters arising from the minutes;
- Progress report for information on items not on the Agenda: Councillors/Clerk
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor.
- Public Question Time not exceeding 15 minutes unless directed by the chairman of the meeting.
- Staithe Consultation – Responses and questions
- Traffic Calming
- Discuss costs and findings from Councillors meeting at the play park
- Progress update Footpath
- To authorise payments/cheques
- Correspondence – Coldham Hall, Tree Warden, Play Park. Emails (For information only) 43 circulated this period
- To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
- To confirm the date of the next meeting 17 March 2020
Please note item 11 Traffic Calming the item is to discuss a Community Speedwatch Team. If you are interested in taking part please come along. Click the link to see what is involved Community Speedwatch Booklet