We just phoned OurHire about the status of the no. 85 bus service. They say they are carrying on as normal at present until told otherwise. They are mainly carrying key workers and there are only 1 or 2 people on each bus so social distancing is possible. They disinfecting the buses after each run and the drives have hand sanitiser.
Search the site
- Speed Awareness Information for Mill Road
- Community Update Covid-19 Temporary Assistant Cheif Constable Julie Wvendth – 8 July 2020
- Local handyman available for work: new business listing
- Today’s Video Service, Zoom Night Prayer and Church re-openings
- Community Update Covid-19 Temporary Assistant Chief Constable Julie Wvendth
- Latest from Yare Valley Farm Shop
- The Ferry House re-opening information
- Work begins on revamping the boat storage at the Staithe
- What to expect when you visit Teles Patisserie from the 4th of July onwards?
- Purse – urgent
- New Guidelines Teles Patisserie
- Second Birthday of Teles Patisserie
- July 4th at Coldham Hall
- The Ferry House Re-opening Saturday July 4th.
- Today’s service, Happy Hour and church opening update
- Rockland St Mary Surgery – Reopening
- Bergh Apton Recycling Centre reopens today
- Surlingham Parish Council – Surlingham Staithe
- Surlingham Parish Council – Draft Minutes of the Meeting of 16 June 2020
- beeeeeeeeeef :)
All events are now cancelled due to UK Government regulations