Good morning Surlingham,
Please see below the agenda for next week.
SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL
For the duration of the Corvid19 crisis the Parish Council will be holding virtual meetings via Zoom in line with Government legislation to comply with social distancing and isolation.
Parishioners can use the link below to join the meeting at 7:30 p.m.
You are summoned to take part in the virtual meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 15 September 2020 at 7:30p.m using the following link:
Meeting ID: 857 6471 3333
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the Chairman
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 21 July 2020
- Matters arising from those minutes
- Progress reports Councillors/Clerk
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor
- Footpath 1 – RA
- Public Question Time not exceeding 15 minutes
- Decisions Approved via email – PS
- Cyclists using footpaths – PS
- Planning – 2020/1560 Manor House, Bramerton Road, Surlingham, NR14 7DE.
Proposal: Erection of entrance gates/boundary wall to existing access.
- Finance – a) Projected September Quarterly Statement, b) Small Business Grant – Discuss managing funds, c) Authorise Payments
- Play Park – Next steps?
- Correspondence: Number of emails processed 155 of those 51 circulated to councillors to 8 September 2020
- To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
- To confirm the date of the next meeting 20 October 2020
- A resolution to exclude the public and press from item 19 because their presence would be prejudicial to the public interest due to the confidential nature (Public Bodies Admission to meetings Act 1960)
- HR – Clerks Annual Appraisal and Salary Review (2018)