Just to say that as at 6pm Friday 30th Oct the road between Bramerton and Surlingham is still blocked – just outside the village. So unfortunately you have to go via Rockland to get to/from Surlingham this weekend. Signage is a bit vague so we hope this helps.
Search the site
- Surlingham Newsletter. June to July 2022
- Elvis at The Ferry House
- Daily Night Prayer and this Sunday 29th May
- Weekend menu
- Fiddlesticks at The Ferry House Monday July 11th
- Platinum Jubilee Celebrations at The Ferry House
- Ascension Day and ‘Thy Kingdom Come’ Night Prayers
- This evening at The Ferry House
- Art Café at 10:30am on Wednesday 25th May
- This Sunday 22nd May and video service
- Have you an event to publicise in the village?
- Queen’s Jubilee Celebrations
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Trouping of the Colour on TV at the Ferry 02/06/2022 at 10:00 – 12:00 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 02/06/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Open Church 03/06/2022 – 05/06/2022 St Mary’s Church Surlingham
- Bill Louis - Live at the Ferry. BBQ 03/06/2022 at 14:00 – 16:30 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Live Concert on TV at the Ferry. BBQ 04/06/2022 at 19:30 – 22:00 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Garden Street Party at the Ferry. Trifle tea & coffee 05/06/2022 at 15:00 – 18:00 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom