Just to say that as at 6pm Friday 30th Oct the road between Bramerton and Surlingham is still blocked – just outside the village. So unfortunately you have to go via Rockland to get to/from Surlingham this weekend. Signage is a bit vague so we hope this helps.
Search the site
- Surlingham Newsletter. October to November 2022
- ElevenSays: October to November 2022
- Dog Photo Shoot at the Patisserie today!
- Norfolk Police – Theft of Oil Alert
- Fish Van here at Farm Shop Tomorrow Thurs 29/09/2022
- Harvest Festival – 11am on Sunday 9th October
- Grape Picker (1-2 persons) required for TOMORROW MORNING (Tuesday 27th).
- The Ferry House today
- Household Waste in the Grit Bin!
- Charlie Haylock & ‘The Dig’, 15th October, Bergh Apton Church
- Speed Activated Machine (SAMs) – Volunteers required
- The Ferry House closed Monday 26th September
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Harvest Festival 09/10/2022 at 11:00 – 12:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Celtic Prayer 11/10/2022 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 13/10/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Charlie Haylock and 'The Dig' 15/10/2022 at 19:00 – 22:00 Burgh Apton Church
- Parish Council Meeting 18/10/2022 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 20/10/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00