1420 Xmas eve there is still flooding on the road to Norwich in the big dip at Kirby Bedon. (The Surlingham side of the turning to the waterworks.) You may wish to take an alternative route.
Search the site
- Fresh Beef at Yare Valley Farm Shop!
- Agenda for Surlingham Parish Council’s meeting on Tuesday 13th June
- Bill Louis at The Ferry House
- Operation Randall – June 2023 Newsletter
- Local resident taking on Everest base camp trek for charity.
- Tuesday 6th June at The Ferry House
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION OF ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN (EXEMPT AUTHORITY)
- ElevenSays: June to July 2023
- Surlingham Newsletter. June to July 2023
- The Ferry House is closed this evening – Tuesday
- Online Art Cafe Wednesday May 31st ‘Wind and Flame’
- Pentecost video and the week ahead
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Archdeacon's Visitation 11/06/2023 at 10:00 – 11:30 Rockland St. Mary 10am Communion service in Rockland St. Mary, followed by Archdeacon Steven's meeting with churchwardens and PCC reps afterwards.
- Celtic Prayer 13/06/2023 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 15/06/2023 at 13:30 – 15:30
- FOSS Summer Fete 17/06/2023 at 11:00 – 15:00 School Field & Village Hall
- Parish Council Meeting 20/06/2023 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 22/06/2023 at 13:30 – 15:30