A vacancy has arisen for a Vehicle Technician – Surlingham Garage, Surlingham, Norwich.
As a Vehicle Technician you will have superb technical knowledge, a professional attitude, and will ensure that the highest quality of service is maintained.
• Carry out vehicle maintenance and repair
• Utilise your technical knowledge
• Testing, diagnosing, and resolving faults
• Working on electrical and mechanical systems
• Inspecting components for wear and tear
• Repairing and replacing parts
• Liaising with customers where necessary
• Supporting other Technicians in the Workshop
The Ideal Candidate:
• Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician is essential
• Knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
• Capable of working to the highest quality standards
• Great team player and communication skills
• Maintain high standards of house-keeping
• A full UK driving license and own transport essential
• Must hold a level 3 Vehicle Maintenance & Repair NVQ or equivalent
• Competitive salary
• 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
• Company pension scheme
To apply for this role Click here. Please included your your CV.
Information received from Sabina Priest