NORFOLK COUNTY COUNCIL proposes to make a Temporary Traffic Order affecting the U78021 The Green from its junction with U78020 The Covey for 40m westwards in the PARISH OF SURLINGHAM because of Anglian Water repairs to an SV valve. The road will be temporarily closed (except for access) from 2nd to 4th June 2021 for the duration of the works expected to be about 3 days within the period. Alternative route is via: The Green, School Lane, Walnut Hill, Pratts Hill, Ferry Road, The Common, The Street, The Covey. (If necessary the restriction could run for a maximum period of 18 months from the date of the Order). Penalty: £1000 maximum fine on conviction and/or endorsement for contravention. In the event of the start date being delayed the new start date will be displayed on site in advance. The person dealing with enquiries at Norfolk County Council is Adam Mayo (Community and Environmental Services) Telephone 0344 800 8020. Dated this 14th day of May 2021
Search the site
- Very sad news
- LAST CHANCE TO ORDER FATHER’S DAY TREAT BOXES!
- News about Sylvia
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop – Thursday 10th June
- FATHER’S DAY TREAT BOX – ORDERS CLOSE at Midnight Sunday 13th!
- Parish Council – Agenda for Tuesday 15 June 2021 at 7:30p.m.
- Weekly menu at Teles Patisserie
- Thank you for the cakes
- (no title)
- SNDC – Village Cluster Development – Consultation
- EAT SCRUMPTIOUS’ JUNE COOKIE MENU IS HERE!
- Cakes update 🍰 🧁
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 17/06/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Try Sailing theory session 17/06/2021 at 19:00 – 21:00 Coldham Hall CarnsernSurlingham, Norwich, England
- Celtic Prayer 22/06/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 24/06/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00