NORFOLK COUNTY COUNCIL proposes to make a Temporary Traffic Order affecting the U78021 The Green from its junction with U78020 The Covey for 40m westwards in the PARISH OF SURLINGHAM because of Anglian Water repairs to an SV valve. The road will be temporarily closed (except for access) from 2nd to 4th June 2021 for the duration of the works expected to be about 3 days within the period. Alternative route is via: The Green, School Lane, Walnut Hill, Pratts Hill, Ferry Road, The Common, The Street, The Covey. (If necessary the restriction could run for a maximum period of 18 months from the date of the Order). Penalty: £1000 maximum fine on conviction and/or endorsement for contravention. In the event of the start date being delayed the new start date will be displayed on site in advance. The person dealing with enquiries at Norfolk County Council is Adam Mayo (Community and Environmental Services) Telephone 0344 800 8020. Dated this 14th day of May 2021
Search the site
- Sunday’s Church services including 9:30am Holy Communion at St Mary’s, Surlingham.
- Teles Patisserie is back!
- Parish Council – External Auditors Conclusion 2020/21
- The Fish Van is Back! 16th September
- Parish Council Meeting – Tuesday 21 September 2021
- SNDC – Planning application 2021/1946
- Music at The Ferry House
- Church services this Sunday 12th September
- Enjoy a weekend of music at The Ferry House
- Barn Owl. Issue 11 September 2021
- Art Café starts again at 10:30am on Wednesday 8th September
- Teles Patisserie Summer Break
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- ?Harvest Festival poss? 19/09/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church
- Gentle Exercise Club 21/09/2021 at 14:00 – 15:15 Parish Hall Run by Extend Teacher Jennifer Hall. 01508 494443
- Parish Council Meeting 21/09/2021 at 19:30 – 21:00
- One for the Rook - A trail like no other 22/09/2021 – 26/09/2021 Bergh AptonnSouth Norfolk, England