The Parish Council has agreed until the Covid 19 social distancing and isolation restrictions are completely relaxed virtual meetings via Zoom will continue. Decisions made at virtual meetings from 18 May 2021 will be ratified when the Council resumes face to face meetings.
If the Council imposed the current rule of six for face to face meetings without internet access at the parish hall, Councillors and members of the public would be excluded from taking part in the meeting.
Use the link below to join the meeting at 7:30 p.m.
You are summoned to take part in the virtual meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 15 June 2021 at 7:30p.m.
Meeting ID: 861 5070 2155
Passcode: 959714 Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the Chairman Councillor Broom
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 18 May 2021
- Matters arising from those minutes
- Progress reports Councillors/Clerk
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor
- Public Question Time not exceeding 15 minutes
- Finance: Approve Report from Internal Auditor, Approve Annual Governance Statement, Approve Accounting Statements 2020/21, Authorise Payments.
- Progress report Outdoor Space
- Village Fete
- Staithe and dyke maintenance
- Correspondence – Dog waste bin at Coldham Hall, SAMs machine on The Green
- To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
- To confirm the date of the next meeting 20 July 2021