Don’t forget… the fish van is back tomorrow! (Thurs 23rd Sept) from 10.30am-3pm. Follow postcode NR14 7GD which should take you to Mill Rd, then follow the signs to the farm shop!
Search the site
- Operation Randall – June 2023 Newsletter
- Local resident taking on Everest base camp trek for charity.
- Tuesday 6th June at The Ferry House
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION OF ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN (EXEMPT AUTHORITY)
- ElevenSays: June to July 2023
- Surlingham Newsletter. June to July 2023
- The Ferry House is closed this evening – Tuesday
- Online Art Cafe Wednesday May 31st ‘Wind and Flame’
- Pentecost video and the week ahead
- A memoir inside you trying to get out? Come to our ‘OFF the PAGE’ Writing Workshop on Memoir – everyone has got a story inside them!
- Collecting for the School Fete
- Note to all boat users of the Village Staithe
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 08/06/2023 at 13:30 – 15:30
- Archdeacon's Visitation 11/06/2023 at 10:00 – 11:30 Rockland St. Mary 10am Communion service in Rockland St. Mary, followed by Archdeacon Steven's meeting with churchwardens and PCC reps afterwards.
- Celtic Prayer 13/06/2023 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 15/06/2023 at 13:30 – 15:30
- FOSS Summer Fete 17/06/2023 at 11:00 – 15:00 School Field & Village Hall
- Parish Council Meeting 20/06/2023 at 19:30 – 21:00
You must be logged in to post a comment.