The contemporary script has all the usual pantomime characters, jokes for children and jokes for grown ups too. The Bramrocks’ are hoping that even those who feel uncomfortable going to the commercial theatres at this time, may feel able to come along to this local show by making it as covid-safe as possible. It’s one act only so there won’t be an interval, many fewer tickets will be for sale than usual, seats will be socially distanced, windows open (so wrap up) and masks will be very strongly encouraged.
Search the site
- Tomorrow’s Online cafe (Wednesday 22nd March) and more events this month
- South Norfolk Community Awards 2023
- Walk and Mid-day Chat at The Ferry House Tuesday 4th April
- District and Parish Elections Thursday 4th May 2023
- Pub Quiz – Coldham Hall Thursday 23rd March at 7PM
- Norfolk County Council – Speed Management Strategy
- Temporary Traffic Regulation Order Continuation
- The Norfolk County Council (Surlingham, Bramerton Road) (30 M.P.H. Speed Limit) Amendment Order 2023
- Brief rest at Teles Patisserie
- Calling all book lovers!
- Today’s services and events this week (Mar 12th-19th)
- Orchard session postpones
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Parish Council Meeting 21/03/2023 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 23/03/2023 at 13:30 – 15:30
- Pub Quiz at Coldham Hall 23/03/2023 at 19:00 – 22:00 Coldham Hall CarnsernSurlingham, Norwich, England
- Fish and Chips Night at Coldham Hall 24/03/2023 at 18:00 – 21:00 Coldham Hall CarnsernSurlingham, Norwich, England
- Warm Space at the Ferry 27/03/2023 at 09:00 – 16:00 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Celtic Prayer 28/03/2023 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
You must be logged in to post a comment.