SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL
The Parish Council meetings are open to the public to observe, they are not public meetings. There is the opportunity for the public to ask questions at every meeting.
Covid19 – It’s your Choice – Face – Hands – Space
Sanitizer is provided, and social distancing applies
You are summoned to attend the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 15 March 2022 at the Parish Hall at 7.30pm in line with standing orders the meeting will close no later than 9:30.
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the Chairman Councillor Broom
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 15 February 2022
- Matters arising from those minutes
- Co-option of Councillor(s)
- Progress report for information on items not on the agenda: Chairman/Councillors/Clerk
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor
- Queens Jubilee Grant – Applicants
- Public Question Time 15 minutes unless directed by the chairman of the meeting
- Community use of School Field – NCC Response.
- Donations – Process
- Finance – Payments to authorise
- Date of next meeting 19 April 2022 which will be the Annual Parish Meeting