With just a few days till the long Easter weekend, we thought to update you on what we are doing:
- – we are serving Afternoon Tea (Easter special) until Monday;
- – we are doing a special Easter Sunday lunch (either to have in or take away – see menu attached);;
- – there will be an array of cakes ready to take away;
- – our Portuguese wine is back from Good Friday to Monday and there is a whole new selection from red, rose, white as well as Port and Moscat;
- – opening times are as usual throughout the Easter weekend including bank holiday Monday which means our day off this week will be Tuesday;
On another note we are still receiving donations for Ukraine (either money to buy water and canned food that will go directly to Kiev or goods such as medicine nappies baby wipes or toiletries). To raise money Ana has been crocheting hearts and making some planters with succculents thats are available from tomorrow onwards.
Have a lovely Easter everyone!
You must be logged in to post a comment.