First of all, a big thank you to everyone who has been part of the Rockland Benefice and Barn Holy Week, at services, events and online. Thank you to everyone who supported the Lent Lunches in the Barn, which raised £335 (including Gift Aid) for the Sag Sag Health Centre in Papua New Guinea.
Our Easter worship begins with the Lighting of the New Fire in Rockland Church at 7.30pm this evening. This will also be an opportunity to renew our baptism vows.
Tomorrow morning begins early with the
- 6am Sunrise Service on Rockland Staithe, followed by
- 9.30am Communion at SURLINGHAM,
- 9.30am Morning Prayer at Carleton St. Peter,
- 9.30am Communion at Claxton,
- 11am Communion at Bramerton and
- 11am Communion at Kirby Bedon.
You may also enjoy the Easter Readings and Hymns video, filmed in the Barn, that can be watched here
On Wednesday 20th, Art Cafe meets in the Barn between 10.30am and 12 Noon for friendly chat, homemade refreshments and eggs!
The Benefice will gather the following Sunday 24th at 10am for Communion at Surlingham, led by Mandy.
With Easter Blessings, Nick and Helen