The Parish Council meetings are open to the public to observe, they are not public meetings. There is the opportunity for the public to ask questions at every meeting.
Covid19 – It’s your Choice – Face – Hands – Space
Sanitizer is provided
You are summoned to attend the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 17 May 2022 at the Parish Hall at 7.30pm in line with standing orders the meeting will close no later than 9:30.
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the current Chairman Councillor Broom
- Appointment of the Chairman – Clerk to invite nominations
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 15 March 2022
- Matters arising from those minutes
- Progress report for information on items not on the agenda: Chairman/Councillors/Clerk
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor
- Re NCC Trails Team Meeting over 2 years ago – Parishioners ask when the accessible footpaths are going to be installed and for Councillors to appreciate footpaths should be accessible by everyone.
- Public Question Time 15 minutes unless directed by the chairman of the meeting
- SAMs Machine – Location query
- Approve – Standing Orders
- Approve –Staithe Risk Assessment
- Approve – Pond Risk Assessment, Maintenance, Consider Ownership, Reimbursing Parishioner for expenses of maintenance of the area
- Finance – Final Quarterly Statement 2021/2. BHIB Insurance renewal, Norfolk Playing Fields Association Subscription, Payments to authorise.
- Parish Hall damp on wall in store area
- Car parking at the Church.
- Date of next meeting 21 June 2022