St Mary’s Church will be looking very festive over the Jubilee period from Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th June. Pop in and enjoy….
- The Crittted (crochet/knitted) Street Party
- The colour and fragrance of the film themed flower festival
- The timeline display provided by the schoolchildren.
- Help find the Queen’s errant corgis,
- Grab a photo opportunity,
- Join the teddy bears party in the children’s area,
- Guess how many knitted Frazzles are in the basket.
There will also be a secondhand bookstore in the tower and plants for sale.
Tea/coffee/squash and cake available at specified times.
Royalist or Republican, saint or sinner please come and enjoy the showcase in our lovely old church, and leave an uplifting comment on the positivity noticeboard 😊
You must be logged in to post a comment.