Search the site
- Music at the Ferry – Tuesday 9th August 1-2
- Is this your cat?
- brown bin home!!
- Wandering Brown Bin!!!
- Derry Kelleher
- Missing cat found
- UPDATE cat found. Cat missing from Ferry Corner.
- Latest photo of The Ferry House
- Sunday Church Services in August
- Parish Council – Community Use of School Field
- The Fish Van is BACK!
- This week’s services (Sunday 31st) and video
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Parish Council Meeting 16/08/2022 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 18/08/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Celtic Prayer 23/08/2022 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 25/08/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Bethany Jade music at the Ferry 27/08/2022 at 15:00 – 18:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Micky Jay King at the Ferry 28/08/2022 at 14:00 – 18:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
Author Archives: alderfenmarshes
Fresh air and gentle exercise by the water. Stretch out and unwind with Emma Stevens Next class – Thursday 21st July: 6.00pm to 7.00pm Alderfen Marshes, Common Road, Surlingham 6 spaces available; pre-book only – suitable for beginners£10.00 pp Book … Continue reading
… on your doorstep Alderfen Marshes is a small conservation area in Surligham, managed to benefit wildlife and provide opportunities to engage with nature. The links between nature and wellbeing are well known, with tangible benefits to physical and mental … Continue reading
A perfect mix of fresh air, nature and gentle exercise. A gentle blend of yoga and pilates, expertly led by Emma Stevens (MovES with Emma), in the beautiful natural surroundings of Alderfen Marshes in Surlingham. Thursday evenings from 6.00pm – … Continue reading
…. Charcoal. Summer has arrived and the BBQs are GO! Is your chosen charcoal sustainably produced, carbon neutral and locally sourced? Alderfen Marshes lumpwood charcoal is produced in Surlingham using wood sourced sustainably during conservation work on the marshes (nothing … Continue reading
If learning rural skills and enjoying time in the great outdoors are your kind of thing – join us on Alderfen Marshes, Surlingham for our informal and relaxed outdoor courses this year. Spoon carving Charcoal making Permaculture Conservation Flexible dates … Continue reading
… and people looking for gifts for tea lovers. We’ve refreshed and restocked the Alderfen Marshes wild-tea shelves at the Yare Valley farm shop, including a new addition. As well as loose leaf wild-tea and eco-friendly teabags we’ve added ‘Bag … Continue reading
We are delighted to welcome James Hookway to Alderfen Marshes on Saturday 17th of July to share his experience and expertise in making charcoal and biochar using the Hookway retort and biochar kiln. A charcoal retort provides an extremely efficient … Continue reading
Mr Jinks has been found safe, well and purring. Thank you.