Search the site
- Music at the Ferry – Tuesday 9th August 1-2
- Is this your cat?
- brown bin home!!
- Wandering Brown Bin!!!
- Derry Kelleher
- Missing cat found
- UPDATE cat found. Cat missing from Ferry Corner.
- Latest photo of The Ferry House
- Sunday Church Services in August
- Parish Council – Community Use of School Field
- The Fish Van is BACK!
- This week’s services (Sunday 31st) and video
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Celtic Prayer 23/08/2022 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 25/08/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Bethany Jade music at the Ferry 27/08/2022 at 15:00 – 18:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Micky Jay King at the Ferry 28/08/2022 at 14:00 – 18:00 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 01/09/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 08/09/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
Author Archives: Padmaloka
Hi everyone, Unfortunately we won’t be doing a big Halloween show this year at Padmaloka whilst the Covid rates are still high. We’re very much hoping that we can get back to normal for next year, and give the monsters … Continue reading
I’m very sorry to say that because of the coronavirus we won’t be hosting the usual Halloween display at Padmaloka this year. You can rest assure though that the monsters are being well fed and cared for and will be … Continue reading
For the past four months now we have been running online retreats for Buddhists across UK and Europe, and sometimes the world, using the online conferencing tool ‘Zoom’, as well live-streaming on YouTube. They have been largely successful and have … Continue reading
We’ve taken the decision to stop hosting retreats and guests at Padmaloka until the end of June, this hasn’t been an easy decision to come to and does, of course, come at a significant cost to the charity, but in … Continue reading
We regret to inform you that this year we will not be opening our gates to the trick-or-treat-ers of Surlingham during Halloween. We have just been informed that our teacher and founder Urgyen Sangharakshita has died, and so as a … Continue reading
Various local cats visit the Padmaloka garden and enjoy exploring the place. We’re sorry to report however that a cat we don’t recognise visited the garden a couple of days ago and we since found that it had died here. … Continue reading
The proposed housing development sites in Surlingham, mentioned in previous posts as part of the Greater Norwich Development Plan, can be seen on this page: http://www.gnlp.org.uk/assets/parishes/Surlingham%20CP_mapBook.pdf To comment on them see this page, item 5.73: https://gnlp.jdi-consult.net/localplan/readdoc.php?1&docid=13&docelemid=d5234 You can view the map … Continue reading