Search the site
- Surlingham Parish Council – Applications are invited………….
- South Norfolk Help Hub Bulletin 42 – Spring 2009
- Help Hub from South Norfolk Council
- Teles Patisserie Opening Hours
- Pick up a paddle – it’s the best way to explore…
- Church News. April 14th 2019 (pop-up café today)
- Pop-up Café this Sunday 14th April from 2pm at St Mary’s Church.
- Police Connect message
- Easter Fair at Teles Patisserie
- Annual Parish Meeting – 16 April 2019
- The Elvis Presley Show 20/04/2019 at 20:30 – 23:30 The Ferry Housen1 Ferry Road, Norwich, NR14 7AR, England
- World Without End (band) at The Ferry 21/04/2019 at 16:00 – 18:30 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Lee Vasey at the Ferry 22/04/2019 at 16:00 – 18:30 Surlingham Ferryn1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Wake up and go Pilates 25/04/2019 at 09:15 – 10:15 Surlingham village hall
- Carpet Bowls 26/04/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Morning Prayer 28/04/2019 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 01/05/2019 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
Author Archives: surlinghamlouise
Thanks to our source who says the main road out of the village, by the church is now open.
Forget Christmas preparations, come to a light-hearted quiz TOMORROW night (Friday 7th) at the Ferry at 8pm. Everyone welcome – we can find you a team if you haven’t got one. And if you plan to eat at the pub, it’s best … Continue reading
A light-hearted quiz in the usual Ferry House format and plenty of time for a chat between rounds. All welcome. Your quiz master will be Paul. Just turn up, we can find you a team if you haven’t got one. If … Continue reading
(Poster supplied by Sarah Carter, Claxton)
Presenter Margherita Taylor filming the property search programme at Coldham Hall today.
It has been a tough summer for Sylvia at the shop, She says there have been fewer holidaymakers than ever, perhaps due to the heatwave. We are so lucky to have a Post Office in a village this size. Imagine … Continue reading