Search the site
- The Barn’ at Rockland re-opens with Literary event
- Parish Council Reminder – Overgrown Hedges and Roadside Obstructions
- County and District Councillor Thomson’s report for July
- The Great British BBQ at Teles Patisserie!
- Yare Valley Beef is in the Farm Shop fridge & it’s Fish Van day!
- South Norfolk Community Awards 2021
- Photos from Sylvia’s funeral
- Farm reared BEEF in the Farm Shop!
- Today’s Church Service
- Fish Van at the Farm Shop TODAY!
- Fish Van on Thursday!
- Parish Council Meeting – Agenda – Tuesday 20 July at 7:30p.m.
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Celtic Prayer 27/07/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 29/07/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Try Sailing practical session 29/07/2021 at 18:30 – 20:00 Coldham Hall CarnsernSurlingham, Norwich, England
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 05/08/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00
Author Archives: surlinghamlouise
The Easter bunny is currently at the top end of The Green ( 11- ish) and active! (Young person shown with permission from parents.)
Do drop by no. 28 if out for a walk. Includes greeting cards.
Pop Up Art Gallery on the Green (no 28)Cards, original paintings – local scenes and further afield & a mini second-hand book store.Open today, tomorrow and when the weather is fair over Easter.
Young graduate is looking for a furnished temporary office space to rent for a month starting shortly. Excellent WiFi would be necessary. Please get in touch via CONTACT US. (Person is from Surlingham so plenty of local testimonials available.)
A Rockland resident has sent this for us to post regarding a group of men offering to do work in the area. Four men in a pick up drove round behind our row of bungalows this morning. One of them … Continue reading
Due to an emergency road closure service 85 will not be able to serve Ferry Road bus stop for 2 to 3 days. The bus will still serve The Pond and Coldham Hall Turn as normal. We are sorry for … Continue reading