Search the site
- Baby the cat is home!
- Cat lost
- Missing Grey Cat Walnut Hill
- Pop-up Cafe
- South Norfolk On Show Sunday 30 June 2019
- Activities at Teles Patisserie
- Street Food Market at Teles Patisserie & Yare Valley Farm
- Surlingham Parish Council – Agenda for Tuesday 18 June 2019 at 7:30
- Riverbank Spring Clean
- Big Sky – concert 22nd June
- CHSC Open day 19/06/2019 Coldham Hall Sailing Club
- Table Tennis 19/06/2019 at 10:00 – 12:00 Rockland Parish Rooms
- Wake up and go Pilates 20/06/2019 at 09:15 – 10:15 Surlingham village hall
- Try Sailing 20/06/2019 at 18:30 – 20:30 Coldham Hall sailing Club
- Carpet Bowls 21/06/2019 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Big Sky concert 22/06/2019 at 19:30 – 22:30 Saint Mary's church surlingham
- Morning Prayer 23/06/2019 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
Author Archives: surlinghamlouise
From 21st January 2019 it seems that the no. 85 bus service between Norwich and Surlingham will be run by Our Hire. The timetable appears to be the same as before and can be found under the Special Interest menu … Continue reading
We have been informed that after recent high tides the boardwalk is ‘very tricky to walk along’. Info received frm Di Smith – thank you.
Good light – hearted entertainment a short drive away. There are still some tickets left for the Bramrocks pantomime, ‘1001 Nights’ at The Margaret Mack Hall in Rockland St Mary this weekend. Just come along and buy tickets at the … Continue reading
A phone has been found in Surlingham today. If you have lost one please phone 01508 538603 and describe it. Or use CONTACT us on this web site and we will put you in touch with the finder.
Thanks to our source who says the main road out of the village, by the church is now open.
Forget Christmas preparations, come to a light-hearted quiz TOMORROW night (Friday 7th) at the Ferry at 8pm. Everyone welcome – we can find you a team if you haven’t got one. And if you plan to eat at the pub, it’s best … Continue reading
A light-hearted quiz in the usual Ferry House format and plenty of time for a chat between rounds. All welcome. Your quiz master will be Paul. Just turn up, we can find you a team if you haven’t got one. If … Continue reading
(Poster supplied by Sarah Carter, Claxton)