Search the site
- Road Safety in Surlingham.
- The Fish Van is Back Tomorrow! (23/09/21)
- Police Connect Message- Cold Callers
- SNDC – Casual Vacancies in the Office of Parish Councillor
- Mobile Library – Covid-19 Self Test Kits
- Chinese quails/ bird pets available
- Sunday’s Church services including 9:30am Holy Communion at St Mary’s, Surlingham.
- Teles Patisserie is back!
- Parish Council – External Auditors Conclusion 2020/21
- The Fish Van is Back! 16th September
- Parish Council Meeting – Tuesday 21 September 2021
- SNDC – Planning application 2021/1946
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- One for the Rook - A trail like no other 22/09/2021 – 26/09/2021 Bergh AptonnSouth Norfolk, England
- Holy communion 26/09/2021 at 09:30 – 10:30 St Mary's Church
- Celtic Prayer 28/09/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Gentle Exercise Club 28/09/2021 at 14:00 – 15:15 Parish Hall Run by Extend Teacher Jennifer Hall. 01508 494443
Author Archives: surlinghamlouise
Message disseminated on social media by Garry Whiting, Managing Partner, Heathgate Medical Practice – <<Covid 19 Vaccine Update I am writing this as the Manager at Heathgate and the Lead for the Covid Vaccination Centre in Poringland but also speak … Continue reading
We are lucky enough to have two excellent pubs in our village. They are currently both open, in spite of the difficulties imposted by covid. Both have taken the Tier 2 rules on board and offer uncrowded, socially distanced spaces … Continue reading
Black male lab found on The Street. No collar. I have him in back garden so safe for now. But I have a JRT not too good with other dogs unfortunately! Message from Tina 53882007786 233858
Clive Evans, who recently co-ordinated the Surlingham volunteer scheme during the covid crisis, has been nominated for an award for his charity work.
Surlingham.org now includes a business listing for an exciting new cake company, based in the village. Eat Scrumptious will be selling delicious, festive themed cookies & cakes beautifully boxed and now available for postage across the UK or local delivery. … Continue reading
Surlingham.org continues to be the central point of information about the village. This year has seen 1700 unique visitors a month 61,000 page views this year (and it’s only November) and 427 posts. Village groups and businesses make their own … Continue reading
Just to say that as at 6pm Friday 30th Oct the road between Bramerton and Surlingham is still blocked – just outside the village. So unfortunately you have to go via Rockland to get to/from Surlingham this weekend. Signage is … Continue reading