Thanks for the help. The goals have now been found
Please note that The Village Post Office & Stores is CLOSED until further notice due to Sylvia being unwell.
Updates on Sylvia’s health and likely opening times will be posted on surlingham.org when there is more information.
The Russell family would like to thank all Surlingham residents for supporting the village shop and for all the messages received wishing Sylvia well.
Information received from Carla Russell
The school is happy to let villagers use the playing field on evenings and weekends but will not be happy too if items go missing and are destroyed. We bought a new set of mini goals for our early years pupils only two weeks ago and they went missing over the weekend. They were quite expensive. We would be very grateful if our Forza goals were returned. We have also had items thrown over the fence into the neighbours garden in the last few months.
Anglian Water are aware of the leak at the junction of Pratts Hill and Bramerton Road.
Please join us for a quiz night on 23rd March in the Village Hall. Tickets are £8 each to include a delicious chilli or vegetarian chilli meal. You may come as a team of up to 6 people or as an individual (and we will help you find a friendly team to join!) There will be a bar available – kick off is 7.30pm and all proceeds will go to FOSS.
Booking in advance essential so we can cater for the correct numbers – please email or call Victoria on 538132
Good morning Surlingham
Please see below the agenda for the next meeting.
You are summoned to attend the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 19 March 2019 at the Parish Hall at 7.30pm.
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest and requests for dispensation
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 19 February 2019
- Matters arising from the previous minutes
- Progress reports for information: Councillors/Clerk
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor
- Public Question Time (15 minutes) for items on the Agenda
- Update on Wherryman’s Way, Boardwalk and riverside footpath
- Update Tree Preservation Orders (New Road)
- Update new Road verges
- SPATS Discussion – HD
- Redecoration of Parish Hall
- To authorise payments/cheques
- Correspondence: None at time of printing
- To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
- To confirm the date of the Annual Parish meeting 16 April 2019