Sonia and all her staff at The Ferry House would like to thank everyone who visited The Ferry over the Christmas and New Year period. We thoroughly enjoyed looking after each and every one of you. We wish you a wonderful New Year and look forward to seeing you throughout the next twelve months. Remember we are here for YOU – so do let us know if there is anything we can do to entice you all down for more fun!
Search the site
- Church News. August 13th 2017
- It has arrived!
- Parish Council expenditure over £100
- Church News. August 6th 2017
- August Bank Holiday Weekend At Coldham Hall
- Free Theatre Show to tell Susannah Holmes’ Amazing True Story.
- River Walk & Pop-Up Café success.
- Anglian Bus timetable from September 18th
- Treasure Quest visit gallery link now working
- Radio Norfolk’s Treasure Quest visits Surlingham
- Yare Valley Filling Station 17/08/2017 at 19:30 – 20:30 Green Pastures Garden Centre, Mill Road, Bergh Apton, NR15 1BQ Third Thursdays (other than August and December) Coffee and cake at 7pm for 7.30pm - finish 9.30pm. All adults welcome
- Holy Communion 20/08/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Morning Prayer 27/08/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 St. Mary's church
- Holy Communion 03/09/2017 at 08:30 – 09:30 St. Mary's church
- Group Service 03/09/2017 at 11:00 – 12:00 To be advised
- Folk at the Ferry 03/09/2017 at 20:00 – 22:00
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 06/09/2017 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry