Here at The Ferry House, Surlingham we are open every day of the year. We serve delicious homemade food from midday through until 9pm every day. Do pop down and see us – the fire is alight and we look forward to giving you a warm welcome and looking after you!
Search the site
- New business listing: Cosmetics Doctor
- Dog show 2018 – Teles Patisserie
- Charity coffee morning in Bergh Apton – 16th October.
- Sunday 30th September – Group Service St Mary’s Church – Touched By Untouchables
- A weekend of celebration at Claxton church
- American football found
- Emergency Road Closure – Walnut Hill
- Dog found
- Found Dog
- Surlingham Fayre
- Carpet Bowls 28/09/2018 at 18:45 – 21:45 Parish Hall
- Group Service - Touched By Untouchables 30/09/2018 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's church
- Dog show 2018 at Teles patisserie 30/09/2018 at 11:00 – 15:00
- Mobile Library 01/10/2018 at 12:10 – 15:10 Various locations in Surlingham (see notes) 12:10 12:20 THE CHURCH NR14 7DF 12:25 12:45 PARISH ROOMS NR14 7DQ SURLINGHAM 13:55 14:10 FERRY CORNER NR14 7AR SURLINGHAM 14:25 14:50nTHE GREEN Opp Orchard Cottage NR14 7AJ
- Men's Mid-day Mardle 03/10/2018 at 12:00 – 14:00 Surlingham Ferry
- Youth Café 03/10/2018 at 15:45 – 17:00 Norwich Youth for Christ presents: Surlingham Youth Café for ages 7 to 11 in Surlingham Parish Hall.
- W.I. 04/10/2018 at 19:30 – 21:30 Parish Hall