SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL
The Parish Council meeting is open to the public they are not public meetings. There is the opportunity for the public to ask questions or make statements concerning items on the agenda at every meeting see below.
You are summoned to attend the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 16 October 2018 at the Parish Hall at 7.30pm.
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk,
Tel: 01603 665341
- Welcome from the Chairman
- To receive and accept apologies and approval of absences
- To receive declarations of Interest on agenda items
- Resolution to approve as accurate the minutes of meetings on 18/09/2018
- To receive Clerks report on matters arising
- Update on final details of the WW1 commemoration – HD
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor
- The Chair will open the meeting for Parishioners Questions and Statements in respect of the business on the Agenda (15 minutes)
- To approve quarterly report to 30 September 2018
- To consider quotes and select contractors for Hall: Roof, Smoke Heat alarms, LED Lighting, Heating and independent Meter for school kitchen.
- Village Plan – Proposal to set up a sub-committee to start work on an audit of village assets as part of the community-led planning process.
- Planning 2018/2100 Location: Agricultural Buildings – Green Farm 5 The Green Surlingham. Proposal: Conversion of two small agricultural barns/stables into two holiday lets
- To consider action re Playground repairs
- Finance – To authorise payments/cheques as per schedule
- To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
- To confirm the date of the next meeting 20 November 2018
Refreshments available from 7:15 p.m.