This is a message from the Environment Agency.
Flood Warning no longer in force: Riverside properties along the tidal River Yare including Cantley, Brundall and Reedham.
The situation is improving and no further flooding is expected in this area.
Flood Warnings and Alerts may still be in force for surrounding areas.
River levels are now steadily falling, but still remain quite high in some locations. The forecast is for levels to continue to fall so we can remove the Flood Warning although the Flood Alert will stay in force until the next high tide has passed allowing the tidal River Yare to drain down further. There may still be some areas where flood water is present until it can naturally drain away. Continue to take care on waterside roads and footpaths and don’t put yourself in unnecessary danger. We will continue to monitor levels closely.
What you should consider doing now
* Flood water may still be around for several days. Take care as there may be hidden dangers in the flood water like sharp objects, raised manhole covers and pollution.
* If you have been flooded, ring your buildings and contents insurance company as soon as possible. In almost all cases they will send a loss adjuster to look at your property. They will confirm what repairs and replacements are needed and covered by your policy.
* For more advice on what to do after a flood Click Here
* Or call Floodline on 0345 988 1188.
To check the latest information for your area
* Visit the GOV.UK website to see the current flood warnings, view river and sea levels or check the 5-day flood risk forecast: Click here
* Or call Floodline on 0345 988 1188 using quickdial code: 313330.
* Follow @EnvAgency and #floodaware on Twitter.