SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL
The Parish Council meeting is open to the public they are not public meetings.
There is the opportunity for the public to ask questions concerning items on the agenda at every meeting. A question shall not require a response at the meeting nor start a debate. The chairman of the meeting may direct that a written or oral response be given or that an item is added to the agenda for the next meeting.
You are summoned to attend the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 15 October 2019 at the Parish Hall at 7.30pm in line with standing orders the meeting will close no later than 9:30.
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the Chairman
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 17 September 2019
- Casual vacancy Co-option of Councillor
- Matters arising from the minutes; Item Permissive Footpath – Progress/Action
- Progress report for information on items not on the Agenda: Councillors/Clerk
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor.
- Public Question Time not exceeding 15 minutes unless directed by the chairman of the meeting.
- Progress report on Surlingham Staithe – PR/PS
- Finance – To approve Quarterly Statement to 30 September – To authorise payments/cheques
- Maintenance Plan – Progress – JB
- Correspondence/Emails circulated
- To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
- To confirm the date of the next meeting 19 November 2019