SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL
The Parish Council meeting is open to the public they are not public meetings. There is the opportunity for the public to ask questions concerning items on the agenda at every meeting.
However, a question shall not require a response at the meeting nor start a debate on the question. The chairman of the meeting may direct that a written or oral response be given or that an item is added to the agenda for the next meeting.
You are summoned to attend the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 19 November 2019 at the Parish Hall at 7.30pm in line with standing orders the meeting will close no later than 9:30.
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the Chairman
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 15 October 2019
- Matters arising from the minutes;
- Progress report for information on items not on the Agenda: Councillors/Clerk
- Broads Authority Parish Forum JB/RA
- NALC Mini Conference PS
- Surlingham Staithe PS
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor.
- Public Question Time not exceeding 15 minutes unless directed by the chairman of the meeting.
- Footpath Surlingham FP1 – RA
- To agree Budget and increase in Precept 2020/21
- Consider and approve quotes for equipment for Play Park
- Finance – To authorise payments/cheques
- Maintenance Plan – Progress – JB
- Correspondence To consider/respond
- Norfolk Fire & Rescue Service’s draft Integrated Risk Management Plan
- Resident’s email regarding speeding
- Broads Society Invitation to join their committee
- For information number of emails (29) circulated to Councillors this period
- To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
- To confirm the date of the next meeting 17 December 2019