SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL
The Parish Council meeting is open to the public they are not public meetings. There is the opportunity for the public to ask questions at every meeting.
However, a question shall not require a response at the meeting nor start a debate. The chairman of the meeting may direct that a written or oral response be given or that an item is added to the agenda for the next meeting.
You are summoned to attend the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 17 December 2019 at the Parish Hall at 7.30pm in line with standing orders the meeting will close no later than 9:30.
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
1. Welcome by the Chairman
2. Apologies and approval of absences
3. Declarations of Interest
4. To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 17 November 2019
5. Matters arising from the minutes;
Item 5 Bird guards, Update MS
Item 9 Footpath F1 Update RA
Item 11 Play Park Equipment
6. Progress report for information on items not on the Agenda: Councillors/Clerk
Wherryman’s Way meeting 9 January 2019 – JB
7. To receive reports from the County and District Councillor.
8. Public Question Time not exceeding 15 minutes unless directed by the chairman of the meeting.
9. Authorise new SAMs post on The green
10. Agree next steps re Broads Authority response to managing water flow at the Staithe
11. Agree next steps re 1996 Maintenance Plan and Botanists report for land at the Staithe
12. Maintenance Plan – Agree action (Clerk’s Annual Action Plan for information)
13. Finance –
To complete 2020/21 Precept
To authorise payments/cheques
14. Correspondence – For information only – Emails (40) circulated this period
15. To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
16. To confirm the date of the next meeting 21 January 2020