You are summoned to attend the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 17 March 2020 at the Parish Hall at 7.30pm in line with standing orders the meeting will close no later than 9:30.
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the Chairman
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 17 February 2020
- Matters arising from the minutes a) From minutes 17 December – Councillor Scowen asked if there was an update regarding waterflow in the areas of Ferry Road. Held over as Councillor Thomson sent apologies. b) Item 10 The Staithe – attention drawn to the blocked dyke which feeds the field pond – See item 12 c) Item 11 SAMs data for previous month d) Item 15 correspondence Coldham Hall Flooding – RSPBe) Item 15 correspondence resident wishing to fundraise requests the parish Council to open a ‘Just Giving’ account to receive funds
- Progress report for information on items not on the Agenda: Councillors/Clerk
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor.
- Public Question Time not exceeding 15 minutes unless directed by the chairman
- Play-Park – Update on working party 14 March 2020.
- Finance a) To consider Year End Projection and agree expenditure for Donations, Projects etc. b) Authorise payments
- Footpath – Update
- Staithe – Agree action
- Speed-watch – Flyer. Is there enough interest for a group?
- Correspondence – Emails (For information only) 42 circulated this period
- To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
- To confirm the date of the Annual Parish Meeting next meeting 21 April 2020