SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL
For the duration of the Corvid19 crisis the Parish Council will be holding virtual meetings in line with Government legislation to comply with social distancing and isolation.
The Parish Council meeting will be held using Zoom video conferencing. There is a link below for parishioners who wish to join the meeting.
You are summoned to take part in the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 19 May 2020 at 7:30p.m.
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the Chairman
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 21 April 2020
- Matters arising from those minutes
- Progress reports Councillors/Clerk
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor
- Motion to restrict Vehicular access to The Staithe PR
- Finance: a) Approve Renewal of Parish Council Insurance via BHIB Brokers with AVIVA. b) Donation to NARS. c) Authorise Payments
- Further discussion/comment to RSPB re Coldham Hall flooding
- Correspondence: BHIB considers risk re closure of Play Parks, Number of emails circulated to councillors up to 12 May 2020
- To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
- To confirm the date of the next meeting 16 June 2020
Below is the link to use to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 823 6014 9131