SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL
For the duration of the Covid19 crisis the Parish Council will be holding virtual meetings via Zoom in line with Government legislation to comply with social distancing and isolation.
Parishioners can use the link below to join the meeting at 7:30 p.m.
You are summoned to take part in the virtual meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 15 December 2020 at 7:30p.m using the following link:
Join the Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89738019640?pwd=alYrQ2ZIRW0wVlJablFRYUd3cW1WUT09
Meeting ID: 897 3801 9640 Passcode: 083840
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the Chairman
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 17 November 2020
- Matters arising from those minutes
- Progress reports Councillors/Clerk
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor
- Public Question Time not exceeding 15 minutes
- Planning – 2020/2227: 45 The Street Surlingham NR14 7AJ
Enclosure of existing front porch, side extension over garage, including front dormer and two storey rear extension.
- Speed activated Machine data – The Street
- Finance – a) Authorise Precept Application, b) Authorise Payments
- Flooding – Update
- Footpath1 – Update
- Play Park following H&S report – Update
- Village Fete
- Correspondence: Number of emails responded to 88 of those 51 circulated to councillors to 8 December 2020
- To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
- To confirm the date of the next meeting 19 January 2021 at 7:30p.m.