SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL
For the duration of the Covid19 crisis the Parish Council will be holding virtual meetings via Zoom in line with Government legislation to comply with social distancing and isolation.
Parishioners can use the link below to join the meeting at 7:30 p.m.
You are summoned to take part in the virtual meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 18 May 2021 at 7:30p.m using the following link:
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
Meeting ID: 813 6000 0673
- Welcome by the current Chairman Councillor Broom
- Appointment of the Chairman – Clerk to invite nominations
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 16 and 30 March 2021
- Matters arising from those minutes
- Progress reports Councillors/Clerk
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor
- Public Question Time not exceeding 15 minutes
- Finance: Approve Quarterly Statement to 31 March 2021, Budget 2021/22, Review hourly rate for cleaner and Authorise Payments.
- Flood Resilience Committee – JB
- Staithe and dyke maintenance
- To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
- To confirm the date of the next meeting 15 June 2021