The Parish Council is required to notify the parishioners that the accounts have been audited by PKF Littlejohn LLP and confirm all relevant legislation and regulatory requirements have been met.
Search the site
- Christmas Trees and Fish Van
- Parish Clerk – Vacancy
- Pamper Day at Teles Patisserie
- What’s on in Church and the Barn this week (Nov 27th-Dec 4th)
- Fair 12-4 today at Coldham
- Pie Night at Coldham Hall Tavern – this Friday
- 10% OFF brownie wreath orders – Black Friday offer!
- Off the Page at Christmas – Thursday 15th December, Bramerton Village Hall
- Portuguese Weekend at Teles Patisserie
- Parish Council – Draft Minutes 15 November 2022
- Murder mystery evening!
- Rockland Surgery, re-opening in the afternoons
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 01/12/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Christmas Tree Festeval 03/12/2022 at 10:00 – 16:00 Rockland St Mary Church
- A Christmas Carol - Ashley Ramsden 03/12/2022 at 21:45 – 23:30 Burgh Apton Church - NR15 1BX
- Christmas Tree Festeval 04/12/2022 at 10:00 – 16:00 Rockland St Mary Church
- Holy Communion 04/12/2022 at 11:00 – 12:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 08/12/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00