The Parish Council is required to notify the parishioners that the accounts have been audited by PKF Littlejohn LLP and confirm all relevant legislation and regulatory requirements have been met.
Search the site
- Surlingham Temporary Road Closure 16th to 18th February 2022
- Parish Council – Two Casual Vacancies
- Home Library Service – Would this service help you or perhaps you could be a volunteer
- How has The Highway Code changed?
- Parish Council – Draft Minutes 18 January 2022
- One Million Trees For Norfolk
- Sunday 23rd January 10am Family Church service.
- County and District Councillor Vic Thomson’s reports for January 2022
- What to do in an Emergency
- Weekend Menu at Teles Patisserie
- Burns Night at the Ferry House
- Burns Night at The Ferry House Friday 28th January
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 03/02/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Celtic Prayer 08/02/2022 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 10/02/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Parish Council Meeting 15/02/2022 at 19:30 – 21:00