The fish van is back at The Yare Valley Oil Farm Shop tomorrow, Thursday 16th September from 10.30am-3.00pm. Follow postcode NR14 7GD which should take you to Mill Rd, then follow the signs to the farm shop!
Search the site
- Surlingham Temporary Road Closure 16th to 18th February 2022
- Parish Council – Two Casual Vacancies
- Home Library Service – Would this service help you or perhaps you could be a volunteer
- How has The Highway Code changed?
- Parish Council – Draft Minutes 18 January 2022
- One Million Trees For Norfolk
- Sunday 23rd January 10am Family Church service.
- County and District Councillor Vic Thomson’s reports for January 2022
- What to do in an Emergency
- Weekend Menu at Teles Patisserie
- Burns Night at the Ferry House
- Burns Night at The Ferry House Friday 28th January
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 03/02/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Celtic Prayer 08/02/2022 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 10/02/2022 at 10:30 – 16:00
- Parish Council Meeting 15/02/2022 at 19:30 – 21:00