The fish van is back at The Yare Valley Oil Farm Shop tomorrow, Thursday 16th September from 10.30am-3.00pm. Follow postcode NR14 7GD which should take you to Mill Rd, then follow the signs to the farm shop!
Search the site
- Tomorrow’s Online cafe (Wednesday 22nd March) and more events this month
- South Norfolk Community Awards 2023
- Walk and Mid-day Chat at The Ferry House Tuesday 4th April
- District and Parish Elections Thursday 4th May 2023
- Pub Quiz – Coldham Hall Thursday 23rd March at 7PM
- Norfolk County Council – Speed Management Strategy
- Temporary Traffic Regulation Order Continuation
- The Norfolk County Council (Surlingham, Bramerton Road) (30 M.P.H. Speed Limit) Amendment Order 2023
- Brief rest at Teles Patisserie
- Calling all book lovers!
- Today’s services and events this week (Mar 12th-19th)
- Orchard session postpones
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Parish Council Meeting 21/03/2023 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 23/03/2023 at 13:30 – 15:30
- Pub Quiz at Coldham Hall 23/03/2023 at 19:00 – 22:00 Coldham Hall CarnsernSurlingham, Norwich, England
- Fish and Chips Night at Coldham Hall 24/03/2023 at 18:00 – 21:00 Coldham Hall CarnsernSurlingham, Norwich, England
- Warm Space at the Ferry 27/03/2023 at 09:00 – 16:00 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Celtic Prayer 28/03/2023 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
You must be logged in to post a comment.