SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL
The Parish Council meeting is open to the public they are not public meetings. There is the opportunity for the public to ask questions at every meeting.
Covid19 – It’s your Choice – Face – Hands – Space
Sanitizer is provided, and social distancing applies
You are summoned to attend the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 21 September at the Parish Hall at 7.30pm in line with standing orders the meeting will close to the public no later than 9:15
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the Chairman Councillor Broom
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 20 July 2021
- Matters arising from those minutes
- Progress report for information on items not on the agenda: Councillors/Clerk
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor.
- Public Question Time 15 minutes unless directed by the chairman of the meeting.
- Approve Parish Hall – Electrical repairs
- SAMs – Report Bramerton Road
- Plan Covid Memorial Token presentation – Lead?
- Discuss clearance/maintenance of dykes on and bordering marshes – PS
- Staithe – Maintenance – JB/WM
- Village Fete – Lead?
- Planning Application – 2021/1946 Applicant: Mr Nick Mann, Oak Lodge, Mill Road, Surlingham NR14 7AF Proposal: Erection of oak framed two bay cart lodge.
- Finance – Publication of conclusion of Audit, Payments
- Correspondence – Litter Pick – Lead?
- Date of next meeting 28 September 2021 and 19 October 2021
- A resolution to exclude the public and press from item 20 because their presence would be prejudicial to the public interest due to the confidential nature (Public Bodies Admission to meetings Act 1960)
- Clerks Salary review following annual appraisal