NORFOLK COUNTY COUNCIL proposes to make a Temporary Traffic Order affecting
the C195 Surlingham Lane from 200m north of its junction with C202 The Street for
200m northwards in the PARISH OF ROCKLAND ST MARY because of BT pole
The road will be temporarily closed (except for access) between 09:30 and 15:30 on
26th October 2021 for the duration of the works expected to be about 6 hours within
Alternative route is via: Surlingham Lane, The Street, Rookery Hill, Bramerton Lane,
Rockland Road, The Street, Surlingham Road, Bramerton Road, Walnut Hill, School
Lane, Mill Road (Rockland St Mary, Surlingham, Bramerton).
Search the site
- Tomorrow’s Online cafe (Wednesday 22nd March) and more events this month
- South Norfolk Community Awards 2023
- Walk and Mid-day Chat at The Ferry House Tuesday 4th April
- District and Parish Elections Thursday 4th May 2023
- Pub Quiz – Coldham Hall Thursday 23rd March at 7PM
- Norfolk County Council – Speed Management Strategy
- Temporary Traffic Regulation Order Continuation
- The Norfolk County Council (Surlingham, Bramerton Road) (30 M.P.H. Speed Limit) Amendment Order 2023
- Brief rest at Teles Patisserie
- Calling all book lovers!
- Today’s services and events this week (Mar 12th-19th)
- Orchard session postpones
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Parish Council Meeting 21/03/2023 at 19:30 – 21:00
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 23/03/2023 at 13:30 – 15:30
- Pub Quiz at Coldham Hall 23/03/2023 at 19:00 – 22:00 Coldham Hall CarnsernSurlingham, Norwich, England
- Fish and Chips Night at Coldham Hall 24/03/2023 at 18:00 – 21:00 Coldham Hall CarnsernSurlingham, Norwich, England
- Warm Space at the Ferry 27/03/2023 at 09:00 – 16:00 1 Ferry RoadnSurlinghamnNorfolknNR14 7ARnUnited Kingdom
- Celtic Prayer 28/03/2023 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
You must be logged in to post a comment.