NORFOLK COUNTY COUNCIL proposes to make a Temporary Traffic Order affecting
the C195 Surlingham Lane from 200m north of its junction with C202 The Street for
200m northwards in the PARISH OF ROCKLAND ST MARY because of BT pole
The road will be temporarily closed (except for access) between 09:30 and 15:30 on
26th October 2021 for the duration of the works expected to be about 6 hours within
Alternative route is via: Surlingham Lane, The Street, Rookery Hill, Bramerton Lane,
Rockland Road, The Street, Surlingham Road, Bramerton Road, Walnut Hill, School
Lane, Mill Road (Rockland St Mary, Surlingham, Bramerton).
Search the site
- Norfolk County and South Norfolk District Councillor Vic Thomson’s reports for October
- Halloween treat boxes – ORDERS CLOSE TONIGHT!
- Weekend take away is back!
- Fish Van Here Today!
- Church & Poor Charity – Allotments
- Quiz & chips at Fram 19th November
- Halloween treat box ORDERS CLOSE FRIDAY!
- SURLINGHAM CHURCH & POOR CHARITY(Charity No 252519)
- Church Services for Sunday 17th October, video and what’s-on next week
- Parish Council – Two Casual Vacancies
- Heroes and Villains Scarecrow Trail. Rockland St Mary 23rd/24th October
- The Fish Van is Back!
Upcoming events-as far as we know.
- Heroes & Villains Scarecrow Trail 23/10/2021 – 24/10/2021 Rockland St Mary
- Celtic Prayer 26/10/2021 at 10:00 – 11:00 St Mary's Church, Surlingham
- Gentle Exercise Club 26/10/2021 at 14:00 – 15:15 Parish Hall Run by Extend Teacher Jennifer Hall. 01508 494443
- Fish van at Yare Valley farm shop 28/10/2021 at 10:30 – 16:00