The Parish Council meeting is open to the public they are not public meetings. There is the opportunity for the public to ask questions at every meeting.
Covid19 – It’s your Choice – Face – Hands – Space
Sanitizer is provided, and social distancing applies
You are summoned to attend the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 19 October 2021 at the Parish Hall at 7.30pm in line with standing orders the meeting will close no later than 9:30
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the Chairman Councillor Broom
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 21 September 2021
- Matters arising from those minutes
- Progress report for information on items not on the agenda: Chairman/Councillors/Clerk
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor
- Public Question Time 15 minutes unless directed by the chairman of the meeting.
- Emergency Plan – PS
- Approve addition of Clerk to Church & Poor Charity to Clerks Job Description
- Staithe – Navigation RA
- COP 26 – What is the Parish Council’s response?
- Finance – Quarterly Statement September, Payments
- Village Fete/Queens Platinum Jubilee Celebration (2/5 June 2022)
- To consider an invitation from Bramerton PC to develop a combined Neighbourhood Plan with Bramerton, Rockland St Mary and Surlingham
- Road sign on New Road
- Date of next meeting 16 November 2021