SURLINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL
For the duration of the Corvid19 crisis the Parish Council will be holding virtual meetings in line with Government legislation to comply with social distancing and isolation.
The Parish Council meeting will be held using Zoom video conferencing. A link will be published on Surlingham.org on 21 April 2020 for those parishioners who wish to join the meeting at 7:30 p.m.
You are summoned to take part in the meeting of Surlingham Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 21 April 2020.
Janet Rogers Parish Clerk
Tel: 01508 538921
- Welcome by the Chairman
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest
- To approve as accurate the minutes of the meeting on 17 March 2020
- Matters arising from those minutes
- Progress reports Councillors/Clerk
- To acknowledge Government legislation to postpone Annual Parish Council Meeting appointment of Chair/Vice Chair
- Finance – Approve the Quarterly Statement to 31 March 2020 – Authorise Payments:
- To consider and respond to Planning Application 2020/0622
Applicant: Mr & Mrs P Simons, Barn End, Ferry Road, Surlingham, NR14 7DG.
Proposal: Loft conversion including external alterations.
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillor
- Surlingham Good Neighbour Scheme
- Progress and future planning Speed-watch
- Update on the Staithe and way forward
- Update Footpath 1
- Correspondence: For information only 43 emails circulated to 14 April 2020
- To note items for inclusion on the next council agenda
- To confirm the date of the next meeting 19 May 2020