A few useful tips for using our Self-Service shop at the moment:
- We now have a method of talking to your directly in the shop as well as our CCTV so we can give any assistance/guidance to you whilst you shop – if you need any help at all then please call the Farm number on 01508 538206
- 2 people maximum in the shop at any one time – please make sure you stick to this for everyone’s safety. This includes if a staff member is in the shop and includes children too
- Send one adult to do the shop, meaning we can have two households shopping at any one time
- Keep the shop door closed at all times
- Use your phone calculator to add up as you shop – this will save you having to go back and check the prices
- We do regular stock checks so we don’t need a record of what you’ve bought written down, just correct payment please
- The new limit for contactless payments is £45. Please stick to a minimum spend of £10 for all card payments
- If it’s raining remember your umbrella, in case you need to wait outside
- The Foodbank is now under the cake table, to the right of the card machine, please use it if you can 🙂
- Next Friday 8th is Bank Holiday, the shop will be open as normal but we will be doing our home deliveries for those who are vulnerable/isolating on Thursday. If you need a delivery on Thursday please let us know by Wednesday morning 🙂
- We have fresh LAMB coming in next week – keep an eye on your emails, we will send a newsletter out once it’s in the fridge
- For more regular updates please follow us on Social Media. You can find us on facebook here – https://www.facebook.com/yare.oils/ and on instagram here – https://www.instagram.com/yarevalleyfarmshop/ .
You can also contact us directly at the Farm on 01508 538206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lots in the Farm Shop for the weekend! We have… Beef, Sausages, Frozen Fish (including salmon, dressed crabs, cod, coquilles st jacques, prawns & more), Fresh Fruit & Veg (like bananas, salad leaves, rocket, bananas, apples, oranges, lemons,. limes, cauliflower, rhubarb…), LOTS of cheese, pies, ham, bacon, Marsh Pig salamis & meats etc., flour, tinned tomatos, pasta, noodles, jams & chutneys, YEAST, bicarbonate of soda, crackers, popping corn, chocolate, cake, icecream…. Come on down!!